close

https://blog.xuite.net/tonycjones/twblog/586820562

【新】【巴夏】《如何迎來你的“意中人”? 》
 


  

 

 

 

譯者:笑笑 ^_^ 學進

 2019-02-14 22:11

視頻:

https://v.qq.com/x/page/n0838rcevl0.html

 

 

問:

I don't know why it takes so long for me to find a partner

我不知道為什麼:我花了這麼長時間,才找到一個伴侶?

 

巴夏:

Who says you have to?

誰說你需要花這麼長時間呢?

 

You are creating an expectation and an assumption that may or may not be relevant.

你為自己創造的預期與假設,可能與你的人生課題相關,也可能不相關

 

But all this means is you don't understand how reality works. And you are focused on the idea of​​ time, instead of timing

但這一切,說明:你並不明白“實相是如何運作的”,並且,你是關注在“時間”上,而不是在“時機”上

 

Because when you allow reality to work for you, instead of trying to make it work in the way that your physical mind thinks it's supposed to

 

因為,當你“允許”實相為你服務(工作),而不是“試圖”以你頭腦(物質心智)所認為的應該的方式為你服務(工作)

 

Even though it doesn't have a clue what is actually best for you, but you have let it think that it does, and let the physical mind run your life by focusing you on time

即便,你的頭腦根本就不知道“什麼對你才是真正最好的”,但你卻讓它(物質心智)認為“它知道”,並讓它來運作你的人生,讓你關注在“時間”上

 

And where's that person?

“我的意中人,在哪裡?”

 

Tick Tock! Tick Tock!

“滴答!滴答!”

 

I'm running out of time.

“我快沒時間了”

 

Why is it taking so long?

“為什麼要這麼久啊?!”

 

Because you're waiting for it.

因為你在“等待”啊!

 

That's why

這就是原因

 

Because waiting is a state unto itself, and the only experience you can have in a state of waiting is waiting

因為“等待”本身,就是一種存在狀態,而你在“等待”狀態下所能經驗到的,就是“等待”(的實相)

 

It's not having. It's waiting!

不是“擁有”,是“等待”!

 

Waiting!Waiting!Waiting!Waiting!Waiting!

“等啊!等啊!等等等……”

 

So the idea is to trust that passion contains certain automatic functions or tools

所以,你需要做的,就是相信:激情,它自帶有某些自動運作的功能或工具

 

And one of those tools is The Organizing Principle Of Synchronicity

其中一個工具,就是:同步性的組織管理原則

 

Which means that as you follow your passion, everything that is relevant for you to experience in your life unfolds in perfect timing

它意味著:當你跟隨你的激情,一切與你的人生體驗相關的人事物,都會在完美時機,(自動)展現出來

 

And the only way to actually miss an agreement or appointment that you have made with anyone or anything is to actually spend your time and energy wondering if you're going to miss the appointment.

而唯一會讓你錯過“你與任何人事物所定下的協議或約定”的做法,就是把你的時間與精力,花在思慮“你會不會錯過你們的約定”上

 

 

That's the paradox.

這就是“矛盾”的地方

 

If you just get on with your life

如果你只是繼續過你的日子

 

Follow your passion, act on it

跟隨你的激情,並付諸行動

 

And trust that synchronicity is bringing you what you need to let you experience the process that will shape you in the way you need to be shaped in order to better appreciate what it is that will manifest in your life

相信同步性會帶來你所需要的人事物,讓你可以去經歷一些過程,從而將你塑造成你需要被塑造的樣子,以使你能夠更加感激(享受)顯化在你生命中的人事物

 

Then it doesn't matter what's going on.

那麼,現在發生了什麼事,就不重要了

 

Because what's going on right now will always be the most important thing, and there is nowhere else more important to be, and nothing else more important to be going on than what's going on right now.

因為“此時”所發生的事,永遠都是最為重要的事;並且,也沒有什麼比“此地”更為重要的地方了;也沒有什麼事情,比現在所發生的事情,更重要的了

 

So then you're not waiting for anything, you are experiencing everything in the moment as absolutely what it needs to be for you.

這樣的話,你就不會“等待”任何東西了,而只是體驗出現那個當下的一切事物,視它們:絕對為你而來、絕對為你所需的

 

Even if it's something you don't subjectivity prefer, there must be a reason for it to be there.

即使那是一些你主觀上不喜好的事物,但它會出現,肯定有某種原因

 

And if you use it in a way you do prefer, you will always extract a beneficial effect from that moment

如果你能以 你喜好的方式使用它,那麼,你就總能“從那一時刻”中獲取助益

 

It's only when you think something doesn't belong or shouldn't be there that you actually make it take longer

只有當你認為“某些事物不該存在於此,或不該出現在這”的時候,才會讓你花更長的時間

 

Because you are invalidating what it is that's come to you that actually is what you need

因為你否認了 來到你生命中的事物的作用,而它正是你目前所需要的

 

Even though your physical mind says:

即使你的頭腦(物質心智)說:

 

No! No! No!

 

“不!不!不!”

 

I don't need that

“我才不需要那個!”

 

If it's there, yes, you do!

如果它出現了,那麼,是的,你需要它!

 

Because there are no accidents.

因為沒有意外!

 

Everything is an orchestration.

每個事物,都是一首樂曲

 

So even if it's what you don't prefer, there must be a reason that you do prefer for that to have shown up.

即使它不是你所喜好的,但肯定有某個你喜好的理由,它才會出現

 

If nothing else, it can even be as simple as something you don't prefer shows up to make it clearer to you what you do prefer by contrast

如果找不到這樣的理由,那麼,最為簡單的理由就是:它的出現,讓你可以通過對比,從而更清楚地知道“你的真正喜好”

 

That's using what you don't prefer in a way that you do.

這就是“以你喜好的方式”使用你“非喜好之物”的方法

 

And then it can go on its way

然後,它就可以繼續上路了

 

because you've used up the reason it showed up.

因為它出現的理由,已經被你用光了

 

But when you deny it validity, you are invalidating a moment in your life, and you have removed a steppingstone

但是,如果你否認了它的作用,你就否認了你人生的一個時刻的作用,你就移走了一塊你人生的墊腳石

 

And now you have no way to step on that stone to get to the next one and the next and the next

那現在,你沒法踩在它上面,也就無法走到下一塊、下一塊、下一塊……墊腳石了

 

問:

That's fantastic!

太精彩了!

 

巴夏:

Does that help?

這對你有幫助嗎?

 

問:

Yes, very much!

是的,非常有幫助!

 

 

巴夏:

Thank you!

那謝了!

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    harmonic1012 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()